Thursday, 1 October 2026

First of October

 Happy 1st of October!

I can't believe it's already October,  even though it's fall, the weather is still warm, I can't wait to be able to wear thicker clothes. All I want to do is get cozy,
and watch films.

Just finished watching Hocus Pocus, perfect time to watch it. 






7 comments:

  1. Would you recommend hocus pocus for one to watch and what would you rate it out of 10? Btw i love your background smmm! Let’s be moots 🩷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could recommend watching Hocus Pocus at least once in your life. It's a great spooky film, but I would have it rate it like a 7/10, its entertaining. Thank you!! Of course <3

      Delete
    2. I just downloaded it and I’ll be back once I’m done , I’ll let you know how it is for me

      Delete
    3. Ready to hear your thoughts on it!!

      Delete
  2. And I’ve followed you too, with love following from https://fairiesandbutterflydreams.blogspot.com/?m=1 Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i need to rewatch it!! i've rewatched bewitched with nicole kidman yesterday - it's such an underated halloweeny movie - 100% reccomend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!! its the perfect time. I've never watched Bewitched, I love Nicole Kidman so I'll definitely watch it, thanks for the recommendation!!!!

      Delete