Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Procrastination at its best

 Back on the agenda on things I can do besides doing literally anything for university. Today im facing a problem. Tomorrow I have a presentation that im certainly not prepared for and yet you will find me doing other tasks that can wait. Like right now I need to learn my part for the presentation instead I choose to :

go on a walk, whiten my teeth, redecorate my room, play sudoku, write this, watch edits of Krysten Ritter
....

Gosh even though I extremely nervous, I cant be bothered!!!!!!!

Truly such a bad habit, procrastination will end me sooner or later. Im gonna look like an imbecile presenting if I don't do it NOW. 

2 comments:

  1. omgg, courage girl!! i’ve been facing the same problem since school started.. it’s so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to redo it tomorrow... ugh this professor is killing me!!

      Delete