Sunday, 4 October 2026

texting

 I suck big time when it comes to texting, it's not my thing. You might think I'm good at phone calls, hell no!! but if I had to pick I would pick texting over phone calls100% 

I just have a hard time thinking of a response, I feel like I may be a bit dry?? I try not to however I still feel like that. 

My fear is what exactly happened to Anna from Pen15. (By da way it's Anna Kone) like I truly would've threw the biggest fit over it lol... Actually I don't think I would be mad maybe annoyed like what's up? 

2 comments:

  1. Samee I love texting, I don’t like calls, I’d rather text than be on a call cos idk why but we could be texting and one decides to call me… I’ll be blank and won’t know what to talk about on the call

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg same!! I literally have no idea what to say. I'm so awkward.

      Delete