2 Weeks ago, I started my first year at university. So far everything is been good. I truly believe having a friend group is honestly the best thing in University, it makes me feel secure. The only thing that is tiring my heart out is anxiety, it has nothing to do with friend group but more on the presentation side, I speak 2 languages, in my mother tongue, I have difficulty reading, so I feel that its bringing me down and making me nervous on things I might not understand, I feel embarrassed! I also don't think I have confidence to help me keep going. My mindset is get through this semester and no more worries.
You got this diva! Good luck, you'll do great!
ReplyDeletethank you for your kind words!!!! <33
DeleteI'm also a university student and I identified a lot with that aspect of anxiety, especially with presentations. Sometimes we get so worried about not knowing something or embarrassing ourselves that we end up suffering before it even happens. I hope you gradually gain confidence and that this semester turns out to be smoother than it seems right now. 🤍
ReplyDeletevisit my blog | ♡ Oddly Mine
Thank you~~ you're right, i shouldn't make myself so anxious!! I hope so too! confidence will find me <3
Deletewait this is so random but i write for my college newspaper and i'm writing an article about the resurgence of blogging, can i ask you a few questions for the article? if you're interested please please email me peyton.felicity.wright@gmail.com !! can't wait to read more girl
ReplyDeleteI'm very interested!!! I sent you an email <3
Delete