Monday, 17 August 2026

Summer before 10th grade

 I miss the days when summer air came through with its humid bliss, though during that I wasn't at all interested, my head was it the clouds, I didn't take life seriously, not one bit. My thoughts were all captivated to the new season of Miraculous Ladybug, and my only priority was scavenging the internet for the new episodes. I remember wasting my nights gushing over it, but I don't believe it was to a point where I was obsessed. Since now it's my summer break before my first year at university, I can't keep myself from comparing how things have changed. During that summer my thoughts consisted of Miraculous Ladybug but now it only crosses my mind when it's mentioned.I still like the show, of course, just nowhere near the same extent. I find it strangely fascinating how, only a few summers ago, I could be so completely immersed in something that now feels like such a small part of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment